Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wedding, Baby Shower & First Birthday

This week was all about new beginnings & I was so happy to be part of them all. Carolyn Byrd came to have a tasting with me months ago with one of her bridesmaids, her mother & her neice. Her mother was an absolute delight & I just loved Cheri & her neice as well as Carolyn. All the ladies were such a delight to talk to & work with. Today was her wedding & her NOW husband Devon was suprised to see his grooms cake. He loves old-school music & she has decided on a turntable. I think he liked it! Congratulations on your wedding day and you both be blessed with everything that you both deserve. I had a baby shower cake that I have been looking forward to making... a Cowboys cake! Doreen is one of those dream clients that you get. She's amazing & told me what she wanted & I was able to create it for her & then she let me know that everyone enjoyed the cake. Thank you Doreen for choosing me to be able to make this cake. Secretly, I've been looking forward to that cake! ANd there's Andy!!! Her precious son turned 1 years old & she chose such a sweet design for his party! I was SOOOO excited about his smash cake & cupcakes! His cake had a skull with a bowtie on top with baby blue & baby green argyle around the cake. I also made cupcakes, which I forgot to photograph, that had blue & green bowties & cute little skulls. I have to say that this was such a great week & I absolutely adore these women that I was lucky to work with. Thank you for allowing me to be part & take part in such special days in your lives. Have a Sweet Day ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment