Sunday, May 19, 2013

Celebrations

This week there were many reasons to celebrate. Three of my orders were for first birthdays! One of those was a joined brother & sister beach themed birthday & the mother brought me a drawing for both cakes. I honestly wish I could draw as good as she does because they were great! I had a baby shower cake & I made baby blocks for the cake & I was so excited when she asked me to make her other baby shower cake. I'll be creating cupcakes, a small cake with some baby blue Chucks for that cake in a couple weeks. One of my other first birthdays was for a little girl & her mother asked for a cake that I had made for a wedding but to change up the colors to pink & purple. I think it turned out cute & her smash cake had a monkeys face on top. The last cake I made was the Mickey cake for a one year old Brayden. His mother, Renecia, is an absolute doll & I loved making this cake. I hope you all have a great week as I'll be going to Austin this upcomming weekend to see a couple of my caking girlfriends! Also, if you're wanting to book a cake, I'm starting to book about 2 weeks out & I'm booked until June 14th-15th weekend. So please give me a call to book your cake for your special occasion! Have a Sweet Day ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment