Saturday, December 14, 2013

Long December

It has been a crazy month & I have been posting all the pictures but I have not been keeping up with everything else. I have been SO VERY BLESSED by so many families that I have been getting to know recently. I was most honored last weekend to meet the Cravers. Dawn & Flint are very involved in the Scouts & their son, Scooter, received his Eagle last Sunday. The Sunday that Texas was slammed with the awful ice storm. I delivered the cake to the event on Sunday with no problems, surprisingly & so happy to be part of something that is so special to the family. I had a BLAST making th Hair Stylist cupcakes! Lea ordered them for a girls craft night. Instead of going to another painting thing, her & her gal pals got together & went to make Dreamcatchers! How fun is that!!! The Minion cake & cupcakes were made for one of my FAVORITE customers Antoinette! Her son turned 3 & what better to celebrate than with MINIONS!!! The Lego cake that I made has edible modeling chocolate Legos scattered all over the cake & the client's Boyfriend works for Lego, so her son's cake will be covered with THE BEST little Lego people! I am booked for the rest of Decemeber, but if you book your cakes in 2013 for 2014, you'll receive either 10% off OR 1 dozen chocolate cupcakes for free! Have a Sweet Day ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment