Saturday, February 2, 2013

Girls Week

This week I had girlie cakes to make. I originally was supposed to make another baby shower cake for Heidi. The giraffe cake that I made last week was going to be made again but in a different color. But Baby Emily decided to come a little early & I spoke with her husband. So, congratulations to the new parents!!! This week I made a 1st birthday cake for Karly. Her father Juan called & booked the cake & then picked the cake & cupcakes up. This is a first for a father & I think it's not only admirable, but very sweet! I'm so very blessed to have been part of her 1st birthday. Then, Linda contacted me & asked if I could make her grand-daughter Adrianna's birthday cake & I was excited to make an iCarly cake since I hadn't made one yet. Linda was extremely sweet & her grand-daughter was just as lovely! Don't forget that I have a giveaway going on for the 3rd Anniversary of A Sweet Fix! Have a Sweet Day ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment