Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Price is Write

As time is slowly approaching the deadline of the 3rd Anniversary of my business being open "officially", last night, a client of mine, who is an avid blogger & is not afraid to say what she feels, which I love, wrote up something about my business. Not only was I shocked, but I was so thankful to know that not only her, but many more of my clients feel the same way she does. Sara has a little girl, Isabelle & her and her husband have come to me for the last 2 years for her birthday cakes. I think I suffere from something called not good enough with my cakes thinking that so many things could look better, but I'm sure most people feel the same way! As I was reading what Sara had written last night, I found myself crying & so very grateful that I have not only her, but many people like her in my life. I get to live my dreams by making others dreams come true & making their special days a little sweeter. I[m hoping that I reach the goal that I'm personally wanting to reach by March 9th, which is 1000 likes on Facebook, but I'm not sure that will happen. If not, oh well, I am still giving away a free cake! If you want you can go to my Facebook page & see what all I'm giving away at www.facebook.com/asweetfix. Here's the link to Sara's blog where she wrote about me & A Sweet Fix. I have to say thank you Sara for being such an amazing person. You really brightened my day when it was needed! http://priceiswrite.blogspot.com/2013/02/review-sweet-fix-cakes.html Have a Sweet Day ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment