Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby Shower & Special Birthdays

Last week, my friend Robin from Middle & High school asked me to make her kids birthday cake & it happened to be the little big cake that's be going around Facebook like hotcakes. I was so happy for her to ask me to make her cake for her & 3 of her kiddos. I was able to make such a cute version of the baby bump cake that doesn't show off the boobs! I was so excited when Fransisca & Katy brought me the idea. I loved the end look & ended up making the pink leopard print all over the cupcakes too. Erika called me a couple of weeks ago & asked for me to make her a Justin Beiber cake. It's the 1st time I had been asked to make one & I was so happy that I did. She called me the next day & told me how much she loved it. That it tasted just as good as it looked. That made my day & she gave me a huge smile. Colton celbrated his 1st birthday Dinosaur style with a green dino! And lastly, Ethen asked for a simple MineCraft cake. I was estatic about making it, as I've been wanting to make one. I hope that I can make one soon that's more detailed, then again, I might not want to! Happy birthday & bless you all! Have a Sweet Day ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment