Sunday, April 14, 2013

Something New

I came up with a cake design & color palette that I ended up sitten over. The older I get, the girly I like things. So this week I made a cake with Sugarveil, which is an edible form of sugar that you can make into lace or a bow or almost anything thin. Almost like edible laytex. It's alot of fun to use. I also made alot of brooches from fondant & used edible glitter to make them sparkle! The 2nd cake this weekend was a baby shower that I have been looking forward to making for a couple of months! Maria booked with me to make a "Little Man" themed cake with Mustaches & a little bowtie & I think it came out cute. The colors matched the invite. And lastly I made another Monster High cake for Gabby's Birthday. I always have fun with these cute skulls! Have a Sweet Day ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment