Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Whole Lot of Celebrating Going On

The last two weeks have either been baby showers or birthday cakes. July 18th, I was out at Alley Cats in Arlington off 20 & Cooper & had a blast! I set a booth & sold cupcakes. I met some great new clients & cannot wait to get to work on some awesome orders. Last week I made a Princess Castle with the Wilton pieces for the first time at the very last minute. I wasn't very pleased with it, but my client was, so that's all that matters. I also made a baby shower cake given specific colors & it came out pretty cute. I also made 3 dozen cupcakes for a long time friend that came into town for a business conference. This week fir Alley cats, I baked over 13 dozen cupcakes! A lot of work but, like I said, I had a great time. I made some fun cupcakes for the Dillard's Aveda Spa for the NE Mall in Hurst & a fun Monster Truck cake for Noe that turned four years old. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks as I have a new Icing Smiles cake to make for a precious one year old named Nicholas & a beautiful wedding cake for Monique. Until then, have a sweet day! ~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment