Monday, August 5, 2013

Surgery

The last 2 weeks have been crazy busy & I'm taking August as easy as possible. I had an emergency appendectomy last week & I had a complication during the surgery. It's going to be a long recovery but I have some amazing cake friends & an even more amazing mother. Lisa, the owner of Bellisama Cakes and Treats in Ft.Worth is not only a great friend, but her & her daughters are cake artists too. Lisa & her daughters helped me with some of my cakes & I am so very grateful. My mother has been a trooper & is learning how to roll & cover cakes in fondant & she is my hero! She's absolutely amazing & I couldn't ask her for more. Here are the cakes that have been made, some I had help with, and a couple I was able to make myself. I'm excited, in a couple of weeks my friend from elementary school, Tommy & his wife Caryn, are having their baby girl Mia Christened & I'm making her cake along with another Icing Smiles child named Nicholas! I have 2 other orders that week, so I'' be posting in a couple of weeks several more cakes! Thank you all for the patience that all you wonderful clients are giving me. I'm so lucky to have you all in my life & I love making you all smile! Have a Sweet Day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment